Friday, February 4, 2011

Inventory Challenge #17




Good morning to all my blogging friends....hope you will have a wonderful day!
OMG, thank you sooooo much for all your kind comments and encouragement on my first distress inks project...you have given me hope!!!

Danielle and I welcome you once again to our Inventory Challenge #17. This time, we decided on a tag card with some distressing. Claudia was the inspiration for this card. Take a look at her beautiful tag card HERE.
You can find a tutorial for this card by Tiets HERE.
For my tag card, I opted to use this beautiful image I received from a lovely and magnificently talented friend. Thank you so much for this lovely gift!!
The papers I used were purchased a long time ago....sorry, no name! I used a MS border punch and pearls. The other gorgeous embellishments were gifts from my wonderful friend, Jacque. Thanks Sweetie, love it!
The beautiful scroll on top of the tag card was purchased from Melissa Frances.

I would like to invite you to visit my friend and teammate Danielle's magnificent blog and get some inspiration, as well as our other wonderful teammates, Charlene, Rene and Sandy.

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment. [[[[[just a hint....I will be drawing two names in the near future from my comments section and two lucky ladies will go shopping]]]]]] Hugs, Christina

21 comments:

  1. Christina this is just beautiful ! What an eye for detail you have expecially with this vintage look ! Awesome job sweetie !
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Christina...this is just LOVELY!!! You have made a real piece of art on this one sweetie!!! EVERYTHING is just perfect together!!! Hugs for you...Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Christina this catches my breath! How in the world do you come up with such glorious stuff! So romantic, so very beautiful! Sigh!!
    The picture on the front is so dreamy and nostalgic - and the older I get the more I love nostalgia!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous tag! I love all the texture you've added!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo Christina, du machst traumhaft schöne Karten. Ich bin mächtig begeistert. Ich liebe Karten mit vielen Details, die auch innen gestaltet wurden. Deine sind ganz nach meinem Geschmack:)))

    Liebe Grüße

    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the vintage theme to your tag. Very beautiful.
    Hugs~
    Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am speechless. What a gorgeous card. I love everything about it. It is dreamy. I love the DP, the lace, the pearls, that sweet little girl, the doilies....wow, what an amazing creation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Breathtaking,the card is stunning,so many nice and beautiful details .The vintage look is so wonderful and adorable.A cute image !
    hugs Gudrun

    ReplyDelete
  9. wwahhh.... Crissy.. was fuer eine geniale Karte.
    so vintage.. jetzt sehe ich weshalb dir die Fotos so gefallen.
    Das lace und die Farben sind fantastisch.
    Danke fuer deinen link zu meinem blog xoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Crissy I absolutely adore your card. Love the antique and romantic look. Love the gorgeous laces andthe pearl addition. The inside is such a perfect invitation to romance, the beautiful table, the rich china cups, and the the hearts... wow it makes me dream of a far far away movie I saw with the beautiful Jane Seymour and Christopher Reeves: Somewhere in time... you've lost me to dream world where romance takes it's full meaning.
    Hugs. D.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG Christina! This a totally gorgeous! I love the vintage look and you've really created a work of art here! Love everything about it! Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. PS: me again... I found the perfect qualifying term for this beauty you created:

    GÖTTLICH ROMANTISH!

    :-) Bizous! Danielle.!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my my Christine, I absolutely adore this tag.. I love the vintage style and always have.. Love your picture and accessories on the main cover and inside is just as beautiful.. oh goodness this is just so wonderful... LOVE IT!!
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely beautiful, Christina!! Love the vintage photo and all the pretty lace and pearls!! Gorgeous!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMGosh Christina!! You do vintage EXTREMELY well! I mean .. this is GORGEOUS hun!!! Absolutely BREATHTAKING!!! That image is so beautiful, and you surround it with so many lovely elements that are just stunning!!! Whewwweeee!

    Love ya!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Christina, you picked the greatest vintage images on this tag card. So elegant and beautiful :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  17. How pretty!!!!!! Love it, Christina!!!!! I just love vintage images & you've done a beautiful job!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Christina, your card is definitely a work of art! So romantic and cute and elegant at the same time! I love the lace with roses, it really gives a lovely vintage look.
    Beautiful inside decoration too!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wunderschön ist das geworden.

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wowww Christina this is absolute wonderful! Love the vintage style you used!! Gorgeous dear!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete