Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Gingerbread Tilda for Just Magnolia Week 79



Good afternoon to all my blogging friends! I just finished another card using Gingerbread Tilda for Just Magnolia Week 79 following the wonderful sketch by the magnificently talented Dawny P. This time I used colors that are totally out of my comfort zone for Christmas cards, but sometimes you have to experiment. Most of my experiments end up in the trash....hahahaha!!!!!
This cutie should be available for purchase at Diana's Magnolia-licious store.
All the dp is from my stash. The mistletoe is from Jolee which I purchased a couple of months ago at Michael's. The image, of course, is colored with copics.
Thank you for your visit. I appreciate each and everyone of you! Hugs, Christina

8 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love how you've colored her! The mistle toe is a fabulous touch! TFS!
    xxAutumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good gracious...she is tooooo cute!!! Christina, not only is your coloring magical BUT your selection of papers and details is phenomenal...Such a darling card....Big hugs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute card Christina! Love the deails you used!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right, the DP colors for christmas are unusual but it looks terrific. The coloring looks amazing and I love the sponging around Tilda. The holly twig gives it that christmasy touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific job, Christina. Love your little Tilda and mistletoe. The coloring looks is fantastic. You used Distress Ink or markers?
    Thanks for your comment on my blog.
    Hugs
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Christina, OH! She is soo pretty! I love her. I really love the colors you used, they suit Tilda so well. I love the touch of lace and the nice mistletoe branch on top. Very lovely!
    Hugs.
    Danielle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. liebe christina,
    tolle karten hast du gemacht !! mir geht es auch manchmal so , das ich nicht zufrieden mit meiner karte bin . aber deine karten sind doch toll !! mach weiter so ich schau immer mal vorbei ;-) danke für deine lieben kommentare auf meinen magnolia blog.
    glg tina46

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a darling card! Love your coloring. This Tilda sure has some cute attitude. LOL
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete