Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Oh Baby!

Good morning to all my fellow bloggers! Hope you are having a wonderful week!
I made this card for one of my favorite challenge blogs "Lovely hAnglars Only" using this wonderful sketch by the very talented Marina.
I used Bazzill for the base and Best Creations papers. The ribbon is from Walmart and the flowers are by Prima and Magnolia. The corner adorners were a gift from a dear friend.
All the stamps are Hanglar......I think this baby is soooo adorable!!!
Hope you like this card. Thanks so much for visiting. Hugs, Christina

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love those papers and she is colored beautifully, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, isn't she cute!!! I love the light colors and the doily behind the matting. So scrumptious!!! Did you buy or crochet the flowers? They look absolutely lovely... Very adorable card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina, Your card is so cute!! The hAnglar baby is so sweet along with all the lovely flowers and the wonderful frame that you have created.
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love this baby set!!! Your card is so very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got this stamp too! I love how you have framed her with the labels and the doily. What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what an adorable card, Christina! She's so sweet and I love the pastel colors and your beautiful coloring. Did you "reshape" your doily? Very precious! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh - the baby is so cute, it is the first time that I see it with these little cute wings - great.

    Thank you for playing with us at LHO Challenge #03.

    Best Wishes
    Ilona

    ReplyDelete