Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tilda with Spring Bundler


Wow, I actually have time for a second post today. I had some extra crafting time today.....very rare indeed! I decided to make a card for the Magnolia-licious homepage which required flowers. The dp has so many flowers, I didn't think it required too much embellishment. I did use my new Nellie Snellen flower punch though for the flower on the right. I used a couple of different MS punches and some crystal stickers for the corners. Hope you like this cutie.
Thanks for coming by for a visit. Hugs, Christina

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, another card. I sure love the cards with muted colors. Great job with all the punches and nestabilities you used. Looks absolutely marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love this Tilda and the colours are wonderful chosen!

    Thanks for playing with my sketch and joining the Friday Sketchers!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. jaaa.. crissy... ohhhh... du bloggst :-)
    und was fuer wunderschoene Karten du gepostet hast!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christina...what a darling card!!!! I just love that image!!! And you have showcased her beautifully!! Your coloring is so lovely and that flower is so pretty...Just love this card...Hugs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card....actually, very nice cards. Your work is beautiful. Welcome to the world of blogging....it's a fun place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christina, Congratulations on your blog!! How exciting for you!!
    Your card for the May home page challenge is so darling!! I love the frame that you used along with those cute NS flowers. And, little Tilda is colored so wonderfully.
    I look forward to coming back and seeing all your beautiful cards!!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete