Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hanglar for Stamp with Fun


Good morning everyone! First, I would like to thank all the wonderful, sweet ladies who have added their names as followers. Thank you sooooooo much. I am humbled!!!!!
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend with some time to spend in your craft room.
I just finished this Hanglar card for the Stamp with Fun Challenge#53 which required 3 papers, 3 flowers and 2 buttons.
I used Bazzill for the base and BG Green at Heart. I also used some leftover hearts from wedding invitations I made.
Flowers are from Crafty Feelings and I used Raspberry ribbons. I also used Nellie Snellen flower punches. I also applied Stickles to flowers.
Thanks for visiting. Hugs, Christina

2 comments:

  1. Christina, love that Hanglar image and all those pretty flowers. Great job coloring her. Everything matches so well

    ReplyDelete