Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Papilio Easter


Hi! Today, I would like to show you a card I made with a stamp from Papilio...another favorite stamp company. I used Bazzill for the base and the new Basic Gray papers "Green at Heart"
Of course, to top it off, I used the beautiful gardinia I purchased through a friend. The pearls are from Martha Stewart. The butterfly was found in my stash.
My stamp room needs to be more organized......lol....... I will definitely get to that after Easter.
Thanks for looking. Hugs, Christina

3 comments:

  1. Yeahhhhh, love those Papilio kids and he sure looks so happy with his giant basket of easter eggs. I love your coloring and ohhhh, that gorgeous flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a precious card!!! That image is just the cutest!! Your coloring is so beautiful and love all of the special details you have added...Lovely!!! Hugs...Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just love your card! Great coloring! Best wishes, Malin (PapilioStamps)

    ReplyDelete